The Power of the Right Financial Partners
Our relationships were carefully selected to build a client-first independent firm.
They don’t own us, they work for us, so we can work for you.
As the largest independent broker/dealer in the nation*, thousands of advisors rely on LPL Financial to help meet their clients’ financial needs. The firm serves as an enabling partner, supporting financial advisors in their goal of protecting and growing their clients’ wealth.
With headquarters on both coasts, LPL Financial supports advisors through a robust mix of services and tools such as:
• Enabling technology
• Comprehensive asset custody, clearing, and compliance services
• Practice management programs and training
• Independent research
The firm’s mission is clear: We believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. We enable our customers to focus on what they do best-create the personal, long-term client relationships that are the foundation for turning life’s aspirations into financial realities.
LPL Financial also supports all of our client’s risk management needs with a robust platform and consultancy group through LPL Insurance Services.
*Based on total revenues, Financial Planning Magazine 1996-2016
Can you go to one place to see everything you own, and everything you owe? With Wealthvision technology, you no longer require multiple websites and logons to see your own finances and search for important documents. See what you have, where it is, what it’s worth, and where you stand relative to your goals- all in one secure location.
Private Advisor Group is a unique provider of world class service, in depth risk management and forward thinking solutions for independent advisors. Built to support our distinct needs, Private Advisor Group provides MPW with essential compliance oversight and back-office support, enabling our advisors to focus on the quality of their client relationships.
The Private Trust Company partners with your MPW advisor to assist you in carrying out your wealth management and legacy planning goals at every stage of your life. While your financial advisor generally cannot serve as your trustee, with our unique model, your financial advisor can continue to provide advice and manage trust assets, allowing you to benefit from checks and balances and a consistent approach across your wealth management and investment strategies.
How The Private Trust Company Model Benefits You:
• PTC provides you with continuity in working with the trusted advisors you rely upon to place your interests first
• Offers consistency across your wealth management and investment strategies, both within and outside of a trust
• As a corporate trustee, we carry out our fiduciary responsibilities in an impartial manner with a focus on accomplishing the objectives of your trust as stated in your trust agreement
• We seek to provide unparalleled service to you and your professional advisors, providing you and your advisors with access to our broad resources and experienced Trust Officers adept in all aspects of trust administration services