The Future of Financial Advice is Here
Memphis Planning and Wealth advisors embrace cutting-edge financial technology and offer intelligent investment solutions to our clients. To enable us to connect with the next generation of clients and offer great advice at a lower cost, we proudly introduce Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP).
For decades, there has been an unmet need among the emerging affluent for professional financial advice. GWP offers an advisor-assisted Robo to get organized and have access to a Certified Financial Professional for a lower cost than ever before.
Just beginning your investment journey? Want to take the guesswork out of investing? Still want a live person when you need advice? Then Memphis Planning and Wealth’s Guided Wealth Portfolios may be the right place to start.
Why Choose Guided Wealth Advising with GWP?
- Lower fees than traditional advising services
- Automatic account diversification and rebalancing
- Tailored to your age, risk tolerance and portfolio size
- Looks for ways to reduce taxes
- Low minimums (just $5,000 to start)
- Appropriate for investors age 60 or younger
- 24/7 online access to your account
Schedule a complimentary consultation online with one of our wealth advisors to discuss your situation and whether GWP is right for you. When you’re ready to get started, click here:
- Guided Wealth Advising refers to Guided Wealth Portfolios (GWP), a centrally managed, algorithm-based, investment program sponsored by LPL Financial LLC (LPL). GWP uses proprietary, automated, computer algorithms of FutureAdvisor to generate investment recommendations based upon model portfolios constructed by LPL.
- FutureAdvisor and LPL are non-affiliated entities.
- With your free dynamic proposal, you will have access to sample recommendations at no charge to you. If you decide to open a GWP investment management account, you will be charged a quarterly account fee, as well as certain additional costs such as underlying investment fees and expenses and other miscellaneous fees. If you decide to implement sample recommendations in the proposal with another firm, you may be charged fees, commissions or expenses by that firm, as well as underlying investment fees and expenses.
- All investing involves risk including loss of principal. No strategy assures success or protects against loss. There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not protect against market risk.
- References to tax strategies that the GWP service investment management considers in managing accounts should not be confused with tax advice. LPL Financial does not provide tax advice. Clients should consult with their personal tax advisors regarding the tax consequences of investing. Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss.
- If you are receiving advisory services in GWP from a separately registered investment advisor firm other than LPL or FutureAdvisor, LPL and FutureAdvisor are not affiliates of such advisor. Both LPL and FutureAdvisor are investment advisors registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and LPL